Longmont Artisan Market is excited to announce our Spring Market at Leftapalooza! We’re teaming up with the Left Hand Brewing Foundation to create a vibrant market experience with a fun, festival atmosphere. We hope you’ll join us for a day filled with local makers, good music, and tasty brews — all supporting the Left Hand Brewing Foundation!
2019 Spring Market at Leftapalooza Date and Hours:
- Saturday, May 18th from 11:30am – 10pm.
- Set-up will be Saturday morning before the event
- Vendors may begin breaking down their booths when the final band starts, around 9pm.
2019 Spring Market at Leftapalooza Location:
Roosevelt Park, Longmont, Colorado 80501
Important Vendor Dates and Deadlines:
- Vendor Application Deadline: February 20, 2019
- Application Decision Notification: February 25, 2019
- Registration Deadline: March 1, 2019
- $65 Booth Registration Fee
Table / Booth Information:
- Each vendor / unique business is required to have their own booth; we do not allow booth sharing, per our policies.
- All booths are 10×10 feet
- Vendors are responsible for bringing their own tents, lights, tables, and displays
- If you need assistance with tent / table rentals, we can help! Rental costs are as follows:
- 8 foot table rental: $15 each
- Extra electricity (20 amp dedicated circuit): $35
- 10 x 10 tent rental: $250
- Booth spaces will have electrical access (5 amp outlet)
Longmont Artisan Market Policies
New to our markets? View all of our policies here.
All vendors are expected to familiarize themselves with, and abide by, all published policies.
Have other questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us or email Krista, our market coordinator, directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to Apply? Click Here for the Application!